Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

An Unfortunate Fall

It has been a while since my last post and a couple of difficult weeks it has been too. Unfortunately during a horse riding session, the horse I was riding tripped and fell from under me. I was whisked off to hospital and told by a very grim faced doctor that I'd not only broken my collarbone, but that it was broken very badly. By the middle of the following week I had to go in for surgery and the break was pinned together with a metal bracket. It has been painful and unpleasant but everyone has been great and supportive. Unfortunately it means the writing has taken a back seat but once I'm back to fighting strength I'll be getting back into it. For now I'm taking it easy. Not sure when I'll be getting back on a horse though...we'll have to wait and see.

Catherine Walker is the author of The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady available in paperback and ebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment