Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

Midnight Feast

It seems my little animal collection is growing!
With winter and the cold weather gone, the hedgehogs who live in my garden have reappeared after months of hibernation and decided that they quite like the taste of cat biscuits! I woke up this morning to find that every last crumb of biscuits had been nibbled by the little tinkers over night and I probably wouldn't have minded quite so much if they didn't leave such a mess behind!
But it is also seems that my cats aren't too chuffed at having to share their grub. Today they turned their noses up at the bowls, maybe because they smell of hedgehog I wondered. It seems I will have to make two separate eating areas, one for the cats and one for the hedgehogs, each with their own specific bowls. And then of course there is the little dog who lives next door who trots over each evening to take her fill as well!

I also received a surprise in the post this week - a certificate of recognition from the BlogPaws Team regarding this years Nose to Nose Awards! The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady blog is proud to say that it is a finalist in the Best New Pet Blog category! Thank you BlogPaws!


Catherine Walker is the author of The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady available now in paperback and eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment